At the beginning of October 2021, the ShopUp team rollout a new initiative to start sharing its knowledge and expertise for the latest advancement in #AI and #MachineLearning in the area of #SaaS and #eCommerce world. As a first step, we conduct a 2 weeks survey over all our social channels, and also two Facebook groups were approached (Онлайн магазини и Маркетинг и УебМастърство). The result of this survey is going to be used for planning and ordering the activities which are going to be introduced over ShopUp social channels.
Scope of the survey
The main focus was to gather feedback from marketers’ audiences about their interests, knowledge, and understanding of four main pillars which we identify that the #AI can be applied:
Each of the directions covers:
- Data gathering and preparation – Overview of various types of data that are generated in each domain, how to use it for a holistic view of your leads and customers, and where some automation with #AI is possible.
- Traffic management – Understand where your traffic comes from, what are the triggers, can you predict it based on the money you spent, and also which are your high traffic products plus many more.
- Leads cultivation – Dive deeper into your funnel analysis, brand image, preferred cross-category product catalogs, know your audience, and split it into segments based on their product interests and site behavior. This and much more, relevant to your leads.
- Nurture customers – Get insights and the instrument to be relevant in engaging your customers during the process of onboarding, engagement, retention, churn, and win-back. Increasing customer LTV by being personalized.
We want to state here that we have been working in that area for the last 6 years and when we share such knowledge we have certain projects and examples. Also for the last 2 years, we are developing a product called Catwing – AI platform for eCommerce and SaaS, with the main scope to facilitate and make easy for marketers benefit AI in their day to day job.
During the 2 weeks survey, there were more than 50 participants involved from all over the world and within different domains. There were people from 2 continents Europe and Asia like (UK, Bulgaria, Mexico, Holland, Greece, and Bangladesh).
Areas of expertise are primarily people with marketing profiles but also experts in the area of Sales, Business Development, Top management, Logistics, IT, and R&D.
And the final results are:
- Data gathering and preparation – 23 votes
- Leads cultivation – 21 votes
- Nurture customers – 10 votes
- Traffic management – 7 votes
Based on our approach to be relevant we share the results of the survey and then start to plan our first sessions, based on the topics of marketers’ interest.
We will start with some approaches about what kind of data is generated, what architecture and tools the business is using right now, then once we have the foundation we can start focusing on understanding the data (point 1) and then some relevant models (point 2, 3 and 4). There will be examples, articles, videos, or presentations generated and broadcasted starting in November over our social channels so stay tuned and subscribe to our emails or social channels on linkedin, youtube, twitter or facebook.
See you soon 🙂