Demand to Delivery: Simplified Replenishment
ShopUp improves replenishment process by applying latest #AI models for demand forecast, optimize inventory and automate ordering process.
We prevent stockouts, reduce inventory and maximise sales.
Why online businesses rely on ShopUp for their mission critical decisions
ShopUp main areas
Supply – inventory area
The amount of products or services that particular business is able to offer for sale at a given price and during a specific period.
Optimize products inventory:
- Forecast future demand
- Optimize product inventory
Select new products:
- Predict new product potential
- Recommend top growing attributes
- Offer best substitute product
- Integrate with customer systems
- Recommend purchase orders
- Monitor model performance and KPI metrics
Demand – marketing area
The quantity of products or services that consumers are willing and able to buy at a given price, during a specific period, for particular omni-channels campaigns maintained by the marketing team.
Reveal customers patterns:
- Create product based customer segments
- Propose online ads audiences
- Combine customers behavior over email, site and online ads
- Create product sets and bundles based on customer lifestyle
- Propose cross-categories product bundles or sets
- Suggest top available, converting and growing products
- Integrate with online ads, sites and email platform
- Assess omni-channel campaigns vs sales funnel
Online businesses are spending too much time dealing with excels, merging different sources of data to make microdecisions, therefore we are offering optimization of some of their daily routines, like:
Maintain dynamic pricing:
- Compute product price elasticity
- Perform dynamic pricing
- Control inventory for higher profit
- Recommend sale-out campaigns
- Combine customers and products for funnel marketing
- Offer post-purchase campaigns
- Propose custom product sets for dynamic retargeting
Monitor marketing trends:
- Explore attributes, subcategories and categories performance
- Inspect traffic and conversions of online ads and site
- Analyse overall demand of each funnel stage
SaaS businesses often face the same issue: free trial sign-ups don’t upgrade, or users forget about the product. But with ABC and RFE models, we can pinpoint users who need nurturing and focus on retaining them as paying clients.
Expected Churn rate improvement: 23%-54%
Create Product Bundles
Do you have a huge inventory, with 80% of the items at 60+ days in stock? Let’s create models that identify which best-sellers go well together with less popular items and help you get rid of the stale goods and release cash!
Expected Cash release: 5%-12%
Identify Market Trends
Did you know women stop searching for coats by the end of autumn and not by mid winter? When you need to identify where to put your marketing budget, it is convenient to know where the market is going.
Expected ROAS increase: 12%-36%
Forecast Demand and Supply
Are you using Excel sheets to predict next month’s demand and what to order? Well, there are scalable and accurate data models that can do it for you and help you automate the process.
Expected Revenue increase: 8%-27%
Data model creation process
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter, we share information about various models applied from our customers, organizing webinars and presenting customer cases and good practices.